COVID 19 - We have been required to carry out a full risk assessment and as a result have created a policy to keep everyone as safe as possible and minimise the risk of transmission. We would ask you therefore to adhere to the following measures
• PLEASE ATTEND THE TREATMENT ROOM a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to prepare for your treatment.
• IF POSSIBLE, PLEASE COME IN YOUR HOTEL GOWN AND YOUR OWN SLIPPERS. If worn, outdoor shoes are to be placed in a sanitised box on entry. Please leave jewellery, watches and mobile phones in your room or gown pocket.
• FOR THOSE NOT RESIDENT AT THE HOTEL, or if you are staying in the Coach House or Piggeries, a plastic tub will be provided for your shoes and clothes. Shoes must be removed before entering the room.
• PLEASE ARRIVE WEARING A MASK which may be removed during your treatment.
• PLEASE USE THE HOTEL TOILET FACILITIES OR YOUR ROOM FACILITIES prior to arrival.
• PLEASE SANITISE YOUR HANDS ON ARRIVAL.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER.
• PLEASE COME ALONE as only one person will be admitted. If you are waiting for a treatment, please take a seat on the landing.
• COVID 19 RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS will be asked on arrival which you will be required to confirm.
• IF YOU ARE SICK OR SHOW ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19 we will refuse service and you will be liable for the full cost of the treatment.
I understand that failure to observe these safety measures will result in services not being provided and I will still be liable for the full cost of the treatment.
I declare that I have not withheld any information regarding my health and agree that I am happy to continue with the scheduled treatment.