COVID 19 - We have been required to carry out a full risk assessment and as a result have created a policy to keep everyone as safe as possible and minimise the risk of transmission. We have therefore put the following measures in place. • PLEASE ATTEND THE TREATMENT ROOM a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to prepare for your treatment.
• PLEASE COME IN YOUR HOTEL GOWN AND YOUR OWN SLIPPERS as outdoor shoes and clothes will not be allowed in the treatment room. Leave jewellery, watches and mobile phones in your room or gown pocket.
• FOR THOSE NOT RESIDENT AT THE HOTEL, or if you are staying in the Coach House or Piggeries, a plastic tub will be provided for your shoes and clothes. Shoes must be removed before entering the room.
• PLEASE ARRIVE WEARING A MASK which may be removed during your treatment. • PLEASE USE THE HOTEL TOILET FACILITIES OR YOUR ROOM FACILITIES prior to arrival.
• PLEASE SANTISE YOUR HANDS ON ARRIVAL.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER.
• PLEASE COME ALONE as only one person will be admitted. If you are waiting for a treatment, please take a seat on the landing.
• COVID 19 RELATED SCREENING QUESTIONS will be asked on arrival which you will be required to confirm.
• IF YOU ARE SICK OR SHOW ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID 19 we will refuse service and you will be liable for the full cost of the treatment.
I understand that failure to observe these safety measures will result in services not being provided and I will still be liable for the full cost of the treatment.
I declare that I have not withheld any information regarding my health and agree that I am happy to continue with the scheduled treatment.